Your new car might be running sweetly right now, but how would you manage if it had a breakdown? Statistics show people are up to ten times more likely to claim under breakdown insurance than motor vehicle insurance.
Mechanical breakdown insurance protects you against sudden and unforeseen failure of a wide range of mechanical and electrical parts (described in the schedule of cover).
Our insurance comes from Autosure. They provide New Zealand’s leading mechanical breakdown insurance and we’ve added some unique features and benefits. Combine that with our great value premiums and it’s easy to see why we’re one of the largest distributors of mechanical breakdown insurance in New Zealand.
Reasons to get our mechanical breakdown insurance
- Get cover for a huge range of mechanical and electrical parts
- Claim as often as you need to, the total claim limit is up to the vehicle’s market value
- If you break down away from home you’ll have 24/7 breakdown assistance
- Protect you and your family from financial hardship if an unexpected mechanical or electrical failure happens
- Get a safeguard against rising repair costs
Things you need to know
- The vehicle can be up to 18 years old
- The vehicle can travel unlimited kilometers during the period of the insurance
- Towing, accommodation and rental-car benefits are included
- Claim costs are paid directly to the repairer, so you won’t have to cover them until the insurance comes through
For the full terms, conditions and benefits, please refer to the policy booklet.