If you are an existing Avanti customer please complete the top-up application form here.
If you would like to apply for a home loan please contact the home loans team directlyon 0800 33 33 20.
1. The Avanti Group which is defined as Avanti Finance Limited, GetCapital New Zealand Limited and Branded Financial Services (NZ) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we” and “us”) need to collect private information from you, from others and share your information with others to:
2. By signing this authority, each of you and if there is more than one of you, all of you consent and authorise us and any referring broker, motor vehicle dealer or other introducer to:
3. You have the right to know the agencies that may hold your personal information and a right to correct it if it is wrong. Generally, we hold your personal information in New Zealand. It may be held on our behalf by service providers (including cloud-based storage providers in New Zealand and overseas). The addresses of agencies that may hold your personal information are:
Private Bag 11917
PO Box 912012,
Victoria St West, Auckland 1142
PO Box 9589, Newmarket,
2A Hill Road,
NSW, 2141 Australia
4. You consent to us communicating with you electronically with respect to your application and/or loan. You also consent to us sending you marketing material (including targeted marketing) and/or messages electronically or otherwise, even after you have repaid your loan in full. You acknowledge and consent to any telephone calls to and from us being recorded and held for the purposes set out in this authority.
5. You declare and certify that you have read and understood this authorisation and the loan documentation, the information provided is true and correct in all respects, you are not an undischarged bankrupt and you are no less than 18 years of age and that you have disclosed any other names that you are currently known as and you aware that if you have deliberately provided false information in this application you could face fraud or dishonesty charges in a Court.
A copy of your application has been emailed to the address provided, along with our contact details should you wish to contact us.