If the unexpected happened – like serious illness or being made redundant – most of our customers wouldn’t be able to repay their loan without real difficulty. But with payment protection insurance, you won’t have to worry about how you or your family would cope. It’s all about peace of mind.
If you’re ill, have an accident, become bankrupt, or are made redundant from permanent employment, it will take care of your regular loan repayments until you’re able to pay them again. Or in the unfortunate circumstance of sudden death, the loan will be taken care of.
Reasons to choose payment protection insurance
- Protect your credit rating
- Protect you and your family from financial hardship if the unexpected happens
- Reduce the risk of vehicles used as security being repossessed
- Protect anyone who provided the security for your loan
- The policy is written in plain English and fully underwritten by DPL Insurance Limited
For the full terms, conditions and benefits, please refer to the policy booklet.